Another FR Thread

soapysoap

Took my 2.0 TDi sport down to the dealers yesterday to get a rattle sorted out. Thought while I was waiting I'd look in the showroom. I'd been in two minds when I orederd mine in May as to wait for the FR but yesterday put my mind at rest, The one in the showroom had FR in 2ft high letters along the sides, it really took yor eyes away from the lines of the car, the swoosh on the door etc.(a bit of a mistake imo if your tryning to sell them).
The Good Bits (imo)
Front Spoiler
Rear Spoiler
White Dials
Extra 30 BHP

The Bad Bits (imo)
Finish of alloys being a lot darker and a bit to complicated. (think it looks like halfway house between the black alloys doing the rounds and the standard)

Wing mirrors: look like aftermarkey stuck on items that save the hassle of painting them

Steering Wheel
looks like it should be plugged into a playstation

Gear Lever
Looks like a joystickto be plugged into PC specially designed to play Gran Turismo 9

Seats
I know its an Fr but do we need the branding everywhere.

I know its a matter of taste but feel free to argue with me about it, just don't come around my house with a big bat:D

Soapy

I've seena black Leon knocking about Washington (Tyne and Wear) with the rally bodykit on and it looks fantastic Anyone on here ?

hengel

Well tastes differ but i think the steeringwheel is exelent. It has the right thickness and the leather looks and feels great. And the FR marking on the side is non standard so a bit strange to build ur opinion on a sticker happy dealer.

The 17 inch wheels are a point of discussion: you love them or u hate them. I like them myself because the design also was pressent on the Salsa prototype.

multimedia.html

Numenor

Moddin' Noob
May 15, 2006
Nowhere Important
hengel said:
Well tastes differ but i think the steeringwheel is exelent. It has the right thickness and the leather looks and feels great. And the FR marking on the side is non standard so a bit strange to build ur opinion on a sticker happy dealer.

The 17 inch wheels are a point of discussion: you love them or u hate them. I like them myself because the design also was pressent on the Salsa prototype.

I would kill for these wheels on my Ibiza........

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.