Another MASSIVE thank you thread for VAG TECH!

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I also wanted to do a seperate thread to the other there is about VAG TECH so that people can see just how good they are

Its Greig that had been working on my car! He found the fault and once i had got the ECU from Jabbasport he sorted it all out for me, programmed it in and sorted a new N75 Valve too

All this and absolutely fantastic Customer Service! Nothing was a problem for any of them and i am SO glad i have finally found a garage that actually want to help and know their stuff too :worship:

I am SO grateful for everything they all did and will definately be coming back

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Mike_IbizaCupra said:
Another pat on the back for the lads, their heads won't fit out the slide door soon!

They are good tho....

Mike

Yeah the door slides and locks well as it is, we dont need want to get anyone stuck in it, do we? :lol:

Ibiza Cupra

CupraTgirl said:
I also wanted to do a seperate thread to the other there is about VAG TECH so that people can see just how good they are

Its Greig that had been working on my car! He found the fault and once i had got the ECU from Jabbasport he sorted it all out for me, programmed it in and sorted a new N75 Valve too

All this and absolutely fantastic Customer Service! Nothing was a problem for any of them and i am SO glad i have finally found a garage that actually want to help and know their stuff too :worship:

I am SO grateful for everything they all did and will definately be coming back

I think i saw you last night coming out of ladymead. I don't think there is too many girls who own black ibiza's!! Black looks really nice, i had never seen a black one before!!!!

Sorry i was driving like a :censored: i was just having a mad 5 mins!!!

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Ibiza Cupra said:
I think i saw you last night coming out of ladymead. I don't think there is too many girls who own black ibiza's!! Black looks really nice, i had never seen a black one before!!!!

Sorry i was driving like a :censored: i was just having a mad 5 mins!!!

Oh it was you! I put up a Spotted thread :lol:

Have a look at this linky

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96843

You have an 'R' badge on the back, dont you?

Yeah Black does look HOT (although im biased) i dont normally come down there at night but had gone to get petrol and thought i would go for a drive! I thought you were going to stop and follow but you went off?

Ibiza Cupra

CupraTgirl said:
Oh it was you! I put up a Spotted thread :lol:

Have a look at this linky

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96843

You have an 'R' badge on the back, dont you?

Yeah Black does look HOT (although im biased) i dont normally come down there at night but had gone to get petrol and thought i would go for a drive! I thought you were going to stop and follow but you went off?

I was gonna pull in to spectrum!!!! My girl friend lives in Guildford so i normally drive through to see if there is anything nice there.

Unfortunately it's not an R!!! When i got the car it was all debadged and i had it valeted and the Pressure washer took out some touch up paint on the rear, Obviously the guy had used a SCREWDRIVER or summit to debadge it!!!! The R badge is just too cover it up till i can afford too have the whole car resprayed as it has faded a bit.

Sorry for not following, i didn't know whether you were going straight home or not?!! Didn't wanna stalk sum random girl in an ibiza!!!!!!

Plus DON'T brake going round corners!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 31, 2005
London
Just got back from Vagtech, had a knackered coilpack, big thanks to Jon and Charlie for fixing it for free! They had a spare second hand one, now thats what I call good customer service!!
Moving to London soon but will definately keep using them!

Good to meet you Flashbsd, Mike_IbizaCupra, Kohmikey and Hooch :)

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
I was at Vagtech first thing this morning for a service (not sure about the blue door hinge oil!), shame I did not stick around for a bit.

Last edited:

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
Arse, if I'd have known I'd have come down later.

So did you all enjoy my copy of The Times then? Took the free DVD home though :lol:

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
charles is a legend! cracking cuppa!

Sorry i didnt hang about, had the female friend complaining i was wasting her shopping time!

HoocH

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.