Another newbie

Seat fr550 red

Hi names Chris,
I am from skipton north yorkshire have a Leon fr550 170pd which I have had for 12months now. I work as a builder and a instructor for a motorsport events company as and when I can.

I am a totally new to forums so not sure on things! Very intrested in starting to modify my Leon and I am on the look out for some Draco wheels as recently had a woops moment which involved high speed a corner and a stuck up cats eye!!! In turn I needed new air bags (seat & roof),seat restricting, 1 belt tenchner, new roof lining(nightmare job) and a still damaged Draco alloy:(

Faceless

Apr 2, 2012
Hi Chris, another Leon owner here. :)

Ironic to read you are a motorsports instructor, then had a high speed corner incident.
Those damn cats! :D

Hope you get your ride patched up quickly.

Seat fr550 red

Well I guess it is but it was more of a whoops moment, I have two things i blame 1 highways as cats shouldn't come loose! :shrug: 2 shouldn't be playing around sliding on a road but couldn't resist :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

cupra s

im a leon owner to

how did it happen mate hope your ok i have a 1.6 s leon done only a couple of bits to her angel eyes with hid conversion rear lexus lights 17" bsa racing alloys full pioneer nav and dvd setup black bonnet bra at the moment looking for a rear back box nothing to loud lol and mayb a nice kit if i can get my hands on one cheap :D

Seat fr550 red

I was on a road at about 2am on my way back from doing a night rally with nothing about thought I would have a play, just got a bit carried away on one corner it was sideways just on the limit and I just had a massive bang at driver rear, then passenger airbags deployed (making a right mess) car went into safe mode an cut out grinding to a holt.
I drove to were There was light so i could see and saw that only my driver rear alloy was damaged badly but strangely it was still inflated and still is to this day!:blink:

The police came out as I thought I had hit something big, turned out the spot where it happened was where wagons ride over the cats eyes and police said that the weight of a wagon some times dislodges cats eyes in the road! Unluckily for me!! I forgot to mention that i was sideways when I spoke to the officer ha

Seat fr550 red

Ye that's me! I think I remember talking to you once about tuning

Seat fr550 red

Well I just got some new Draco alloys for it, looking at dpf delete and seeing what else I can do, not really fussed at the moment plenty of fun at epic for the moment! Plus if saves my lience ha

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise