Another Newbie

Gingernm

Feb 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

New here, have signed up to a 3 year lease on a Cupra Lux in Magnetic Grey.

Should arrive sometime end of March / start of April.

Car will be staying completely unfettled for the duration*

Rob.

(*maybe)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi Everyone,

New here, have signed up to a 3 year lease on a Cupra Lux in Magnetic Grey.

Should arrive sometime end of March / start of April.

Car will be staying completely unfettled for the duration*

Rob.

(*maybe)
Welcome to the fold, have you checked with your lease company if you can modify the car but return it to stock when you give it back?

You'll have to get some pictures up when you get it delivered, what car do you have to get you through till march/April time?

Cheers

Gingernm

Feb 18, 2019
hi Jim.

No laughing at my current wheels! Using my daughters Toyota Aygo! 1l auto! Got overtaken by a pushbike yesterday on the way to work!

But I’m in my mid forties, just returned my 2nd Audi A1 to work! The salary sacrifice scheme has just got too expensive.

Have a long history of cars and motorbikes. Favourite car I’ve owned was back in the 90’s when I had a Clio Williams. Was one of the best cars back then.

Now the kids are all grown up, no longer dependant on me, time for something fun!

Looking forward to the Cupra. Don’t think I’ll mos it at all, but never say never!

Rob

Gingernm

Feb 18, 2019
Hard to think back in the 90's a 150bhp car was a hot hatch. Cupra now having double the power.

Williams loved lifting a rear wheel on some of the sharper corners. The Williams replaced a Clio 1.8 16v I had... 16v met an untimely death via a double decker bus sliding down a hill sideways in the snow. Not the best place to be sat with a bus in all three mirrors!

Thankfully no injuries sustained, tho now adays I'm sure there would have been a raft of lawyer's wanting me in a neck brace!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.