1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Any good SEAT dealerships in Yorkshire

Discussion in 'SEAT UK Dealer Network' started by steveemacz FR, Jul 6, 2017.

1. steveemacz FR

steveemacz FR Active Member

Are they any decent SEAT dealerships within Yorkshire. That have a good customer service.

I've heard mixed bags about the dealerships in West Yorkshire, as its hit or miss on whether you get a good service or not.

Any recommendations, even if there outside the Yorkshire Boundary. As long as I don't have to drive too far South or north lol.

2. Finguz

Finguz Active Member

3. Zippy

Zippy Active Member

Might be a bit far for you but I visited Riverside Scarborough last Saturday.The salesman, Chris Almond, was very helpful and I'll be back soon to place an order.

4. camelspyyder

camelspyyder 2 SEAT-er

Over the bridge, Westgate in Grimsby are very good for sales and service.

They have some mega special offers - we've had 33% off RRP and 42% off RRP on our latest 2 SEATS from there.

Rooster likes this.
  5. Jonathan Bassett

Jonathan Bassett Active Member

I’ve recently placed an order with Riverside Scarborough. I spoke with David, he’s been very friendly and not pushy at all. Great service so far.

6. Sharpy

Sharpy Active Member

DM Keith in York gets good reviews, we've just bought our new car from them and they seemed pretty good so far.

7. Rooster

Rooster Active Member

I bought my used Leon ST from them, a couple of little issues developed which were quickly dealt with. I had its next service carried out there too, very happy with them.

8. Rooster

Rooster Active Member

I had my Leon ST in for air con work earlier this year (stone damaged condensor) they had it a week, and kept giving it back to me with air locks in the cooling system, not very happy, and wont be returning.