Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

any info anybody??

Discussion in 'Leon Mk2 (2006-2012)' started by adamb87, Dec 23, 2014.

1. adamb87

adamb87 cupra gone :(

Hi, so its been a while since i have been on here from when i owned my mk5 ibiza cupra. I have stumbled across this car whilst i have been mooching around the trader and now i think i have fallen for it haha does anyone happen to know of a previous owner for it? Also calling on other cupra r owners, any major problems to look out for and how kind are they on fuel (or not). I have rang the garage and they have said its like its just rolled out of the factory (im 4 hours away) so have to take their word for it.

Thanks in advance

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201412029393059

2. KebabWarrior81

KebabWarrior81 Active Member

Nice looking motor mate looks in good order.Regards fuel if i drive steady I'll get around 32mpg on way to work (mixed A roads and bypass).This maybe a worth a read for some common issues

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333119[/URL]

#2 KebabWarrior81, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  3. adamb87

adamb87 cupra gone :(

There doenst seem to be anything too drastic there but im coming from a corsa vxr haha fuel economy sounds exactly the same as the vxr also so happy days :)

4. KebabWarrior81

KebabWarrior81 Active Member

Yes I was pleasantly surprised with the fuel acconomy.Its better than two civic type R's i've owned faster too :happy: