Any mapped Alhambra's?

Cade

Wondering if anyone else has mapped the Alhambra tdi and did it make a nice difference ?

Cade

Does anyone know if mapping the 115PD tdi is def an ecu out map or software flash via the port?

Thanks

Cade

Well I've dropped it off with Jabbasport this morning and they told me the Alhambras won't take to an OBD flash?.. Said its an ecu out jobby. Oh well, as long as its an improvement over the stock map ill be happy.

Said it should give it around 140bhp and 250lbs torque

Cade

Well just to report the Alhambra has been mapped and its made a nice difference :)
It won't win any races but the increase in torque has made it much more drivable.
I highly recommend mapping the 115PD if anyone else is thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Well I've dropped it off with Jabbasport this morning and they told me the Alhambras won't take to an OBD flash?.. Said its an ecu out jobby. Oh well, as long as its an improvement over the stock map ill be happy.

Said it should give it around 140bhp and 250lbs torque

Beauty of the alhambra is it only takes like 5 minutes to whip the ecu out. They don't have the same old dash fuse 11 for mapping problems so tend to need to be done on the bench.

Im thinking ofe getting my 130pd mapped, but Im also debating if I should lower it instead. cant have both.

It has to be both! :D

Anyway speak to http://www.nytrixtuning.co.uk/ if you're near it (my geography sucks)

He'll sort you out for pretty cheap

Mannybee

Jul 28, 2012
Norf west
only thing im bothered about is the clutch, dont want to put too much pressure on it, its the original one you see and im sure the extra torque will kill it

carl80

Hi have you done anything else to it? Exhaust or air filter? Just wondering if it would have made a difference with the remap??

Kaz

May 26, 2014
Is a 130bhp alhambra to be mapped needed?
Does it affect the car or put strain on to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabelART

Im thinking about remap of my 130bhp engine too.maybe after my holiday:)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.