Any meets in Glasgow planned?

gb

here and there
Feb 27, 2007
portglasgow
Sorry but no theres not been any for ages usualy no one can be arsed but feel free to stick up a couple of dates and see if anyone can make it you just niver no

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Not on topic, but what's it like living so far away from everything? Just looking on maps, it looks like wick airport is bigger than the town/village itself!

W99JDM

always looking for a meet, I'm sure a few people would be up for it

Dougster

Oct 9, 2013
Clydebank, Glasgow
Not on topic, but what's it like living so far away from everything? Just looking on maps, it looks like wick airport is bigger than the town/village itself!

The water is clear the air is fresh and we don't have to worry about Scousers stealing our alloys.

PS Middlesbrough is also a shite hole.

Pop up and I'll put the kettle oan. :lol: :p

Last edited:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
:lol: it wasn't meant to be offensive!

My hometown is Yarm, just no one knows where that is, so it's easier to say boro! If we want to get big balls about it a guitarist from just about the worlds biggest metal band lives on my street :p in Liverpool the car is in a secured car park under a building so it should be okay... Touch wood.

The furthest into Scotland I've been is the Galloway forest when we went to collect our dog from its breeder. Actually that's a lie, I've flown from Glasgow airport once too. :)

Dougster

Oct 9, 2013
Clydebank, Glasgow
:lol: it wasn't meant to be offensive!

My hometown is Yarm, just no one knows where that is, so it's easier to say boro! If we want to get big balls about it a guitarist from just about the worlds biggest metal band lives on my street :p in Liverpool the car is in a secured car park under a building so it should be okay... Touch wood.

The furthest into Scotland I've been is the Galloway forest when we went to collect our dog from its breeder. Actually that's a lie, I've flown from Glasgow airport once too. :)

I love Liverpool and my maw shagged Neil Diamond. :rofl:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I definitely wouldn't class myself as southern! Middle class northerner more like haha.

Driving a gritter in Glasgow City centre, while wearing swimming trunks ey. Sounds fun!

Speaking of Scotland, I was out on takeaway deliveries with my friend last time I was home. A customer handed me what they thought was money. Bloody Scottish money, legal tender and all that but no body wanted it! I tried to get rid of a Scottish £5 note at every opportunity I could lol

Dougster

Oct 9, 2013
Clydebank, Glasgow
We get that all the time with our money.

Still OUR Queen on it!!
Union_Jack_BAPVSM.gif

benbissett

Nov 16, 2013
wick , caithness, scotland

its quite hard at times ... but its good being rural quiet roads and that for wee bits o fun..... .. trying to buy car bits is a nightmare aswell most companies wont post up to our postcode saying were on an island !! naa its a 3000 people town ... 2 hours north of the nearest city and fast food place !! no dual carridge way until 90 odd mile south !!

seanscott

Am defiantely up for a meet!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.