Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Mine will be by hand as my jet washer died a few months ago and i haven't got round to replacing it :(

Shame the meet isn't the weekend after - would all be done by then. Downpipe is being made next Saturday.

Yeah that didnt last long :lol:- More 'Powerz' was needed :D

Wont be going past stage 2 though - can't afford to splash out on a K04, Fuel pump, decent clutch, intercooler etc. Don't think i could justify it to the other half anyway - I'm only replacing the entire exhaust system as my backbox was rattling horribly :whistle: Would need a good excuse for that little list!:rofl:

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
I'll definitely still be there after 1pm. Got the whole bloody family coming shopping now so I'll try and pop over to say hello on my way out if I can. I'll park close to the main road inside so people should be able to see if I'm still there. Where is everybody meeting? In the rear carpark?

RSAlex

Oct 29, 2013
Really enjoyed the get together today, nice to meet you guys.

Looking forward to some more meets in the future.

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Nice to meet you mate, weren't a bad little meet. Only took 2 pics as we were leaving though

20140323_1520411.jpg

20140323_1520331.jpg

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
Nice to meet people today, even if it was only for a few mins. Looking forward to the next one and hopefully I'll have a few more bits sorted on the car by then.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.