Any one had their boost gauge do this?smoke test done MBC cured it link in first post

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Mine has started surging under full boost since I had my map done.

I spoke to Will at P-torque and he has told me I need get a n75J valve. He told me it's a common thing and to upgrade them.

Mine does it in 4th and 5th surging between 20psi and 15psi.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Mine has started surging under full boost since I had my map done.

I spoke to Will at P-torque and he has told me I need get a n75J valve. He told me it's a common thing and to upgrade them.

Mine does it in 4th and 5th surging between 20psi and 15psi.

yeah 15-20 here to N75J, tried one before ages ago, but can't recall if it was before the map or not.hmmmmm.

Also facebook mate said "hole in a boost pipe or hole in the intercooler" smoke test in order first i think.

turboboy111

Dec 2, 2010
Norwich
Mine does this some one said n75 valve is at fault I also have a further fault, when I Change gear quickly it only boosts to 1bar?? I'm stage 1 LC

leon_lee

Aug 21, 2011
northampton
mines doing this but only intermittently and only on part throttle, you can hear it get to normal maximum boost then just keeps going, eventually it dumps all boost and then does it all again. I've been told it's the N75. Going to order one from Ebay soon.

Pyro

odd???? you rechecked the 007 to make sure it in puker and did you change the rubber on the service? might of just missed something???

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
With the smoke test if you do one pay attention to the s hose at side of inlet. Smoke didn't come out of this when I did my test but it had a leak at one of the inside corners.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.