Any one in DERBY?? NOTTS??

georgyboii

If someone thinks of a place then i'd be up for it.. Absolutley no idea where. But pub sounds good!

Ibiza FRank

Im Chesterfield, Luke you know of anyone local that clears airbag light cheap? cheers

FRank I could do it at my work but my gaffer don't let me :( so it would be the usual £30/£40. My mates got a handheld thingy don't know if it works on VAG's but works on corsa's. Where abouts in chesterfield you based? Do you hang about with anybody in cars round here or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ibiza FRank

Luke I'm based in Clowne near junc 30, looking at getting a VAG Com as the guys on here recommend them and they are only 30 notes so will get one and let you know if there any good, think its on from when I was dicking about with the amp cables :whistle: dont really hang around with anyone but will be keeping an eye out on here for if you manage to arrange a meet. thanks Scott

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Yeah keep meaning to get one or borrow one myself as there are a few things I wanna change too like the annoying bloody cornering fogs (especially more annoying now with it getting darker sooner). So if we get this meet setup could be a good money maker for someone lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise