1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Any Owners Yet?

Discussion in 'Mii Citycar' started by G.P, Jun 5, 2012.

1. G.P

G.P Active Member

Anyone got one yet? first thoughts?

#1 G.P, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  2. Slimy

I'm guessing no responses is a good sign, considering most people join a forum in order to fix a problem!

3. adamb87

adamb87 cupra gone :(

I saw one last week at the dealership in yellow but the salesman said they hadnt been officially released yet......

4. luke2702

luke2702 Cupra K1

Cant see what you are talking about here ...

5. Slimy

I took a guess at the Mii Citycar, since that was the forum heading? :)

6. adamb87

adamb87 cupra gone :(

Yep your bang on the money there mate !! :whistle:

7. LeonCR

LeonCR Active Member

I am lucky enough to have one under the SEAT test drive diary, so fr i am very very impressed

8. G.P

G.P Active Member

We have sat in the UP, which we are not keen on the front, my wife likes the inside of the Mii whislt I prefer the Skoda, however, in all three, I can't see the top half of the speedo, so over 25mph I have to duck my head. No doubt my wife will win and we'll end up with one next year. . .

9. xreyuk

xreyuk Eco-Massive

I know a couple people on Briskoda have tested the Citigo, and said they really like it. They're saying that the interior is actually better than the UP!

You also can't buy the UP! on 14" wheels, only 15" and apparently the ride is more comfortable on the lower size wheels.

10. LeonCR

LeonCR Active Member

Well we have a 1.0 75PS sport with 15" wheels, bear in mind we normally have an MK2 LCR we are very very impressed with it

11. Jarre

Jarre Active Member

A recent review in auto express voted the skoda the best due to value for money, basic spec better than SEAT and also reckoned it was nicer to drive!

12. AndyT_UK

AndyT_UK Active Member

I have seen two Up!s so far.
    In magazines that kink in the rear windows makes the UP's design look more interesting, but in the metal it did nothing for me, and maybe the Citigo and Mii are better without it?

13. Nath.

Nath. The Gentlemans Express

My brother has just bought one, He wanted a cheap runabout with 3 years warranty that looked a little bit stylish. The 1.0 3 cylinder goes OK in that little car. The little sat nav thing is well cool. It does the sat nav but also does the fuel computer, rev counter, engine temp and stuff like that. Oh it also works as a bluetooth hands free and audio streamer.

I heard that there will be a sporty 75bhp one called "FR line" later on and that FR line was going to be across the range soon.

14. m0rk

m0rk sarcasm comes free
    Site Owner

I've seen a few ups while I've been on holiday. The more I think about it the more the car makes sense

I'd even think about having one if it was like the up gt they're talking about.

15. great_kahn

great_kahn Spooge

The money people are paying for these is simply hilarious.

16. Ipswich Seat

Ipswich Seat Guest

We have sold a Red SE nice looking car
    Cox Of Ipswich Seat
    4 Goddard Road East
    Ipswich
    Suffolk
    IP1 5NY

17. G.P

G.P Active Member

Would you spend more money on an Aygo then?

18. SteveTDCi

I had a high up on demo for a week, it was the 75ps engine. It wasn't a bad car I managed to get 68 mpg out of it on my trip to work. The engine sounded good and it liked to rev, around town it was nippy and easy to park. It would keep up with motorway traffic with ease. But I found it a bit dull, I would go for a fiat panda if I had to choose.

19. Adam_

Adam_ Active Member

Theres already a "sport" one which is 75bhp, I think the FR one they plan on releasing next year and will supposedly have 110bhp. Think they said they were going to turbo the 1.0 engine.

20. jezyg

jezyg Active Member

May well be ordering a Mii or an Up in September. Main issue SEAT has is that the UP on finance works out slightly better due to residuals. The Mii is only slightly cheaper at base spec but slightly more expensive at SE than a Move Up. I want a Take Up or a Mii S with colour pack as it is to replace my scooter. Not bothered about toys for just city commuting but may get the SAT Nav unit for music and bluetooth connectivity.