Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest - time is running out to book your place at our annual get together. Free car stickers included for attendees: Find out more

Any Owners Yet?

Discussion in 'Mii Citycar' started by G.P, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Stagsfell

Stagsfell Full Member

I had a 95 PS Ibiza 1.0tsi as a loan car last time the Mii was in for service and really liked the engine - good slug of almost diesel like torque low down but still liked to rev (very like a Ford Ecoboost as you might expect). VW have been very slow in exploiting this engine unlike Ford who offer it in almost everything with up to 140ps.

#61 Stagsfell, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  2. Stagsfell

Stagsfell Full Member

1.0 tsi

Had my Leon serviced yesterday and again got a 1.0 tsi Ibiza (a different one) as a loan car. Remain very impressed with this little 3 cyl turbo.

#62 Stagsfell, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  3. seth69

seth69 Full Member

The Seat Mii is essentially the same car as the Skoda Citigo and the VW Up, sitting between its two sister cars on price

4. Stagsfell

Stagsfell Full Member

Update - 3 years on

Just a quick update after having 3rd service and 1st Mot which was passed with no issues and Mrs S remains very happy with the Mii.

Only comment to add to previous posts is we had some issues with condensation over the winter. This is a very common complaint on the Up! Forum often attributed to the relatively large glass area, unpainted upper door panels and blocking of the under bonnet plenum chamber. I have paid extra attention to this and also kept a silica gel bag in the car which seems to have done the trick. Our car unfortunately has to live outside near several trees which does not help.