Any Shooters Here?

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I run a group on Instagram called Country Boys.

Basically a load of blokes that meet up every now and then at a clay ground and have a little competition.

I wondered if anyone on this forum was a shooter and would like to get involved. Would be interesting to see a few more SEATs in the parking lot among the land rovers and pick up trucks.

Reactions: perelaar

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I've been clay pigeon shooting a couple of times, I have a friend two goes every Saturday. It was fun and nowhere near as big a kick off the guns as I was expecting. I'd quite like to buy a shotgun but I can't be bothered with all hasle needed to get one. And my wife would hate it!

Reactions: The Daily Meme

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I've been clay pigeon shooting a couple of times, I have a friend two goes every Saturday. It was fun and nowhere near as big a kick off the guns as I was expecting. I'd quite like to buy a shotgun but I can't be bothered with all hasle needed to get one. And my wife would hate it!
MY experience of getting certified was a brief interview with the enquiries officer. Had a little chat about gun safety and looking after the gun and then 3 weeks later i had the cetficate.

The most faff is getting your GP to send your medical paperwork to the police. It wasn't until the police threatended to fine the doctor surgery that they actually got a move on.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
It wasn't until the police threatened to fine the doctor surgery that they actually got a move on.

I like that. I can't be bothered with GPs. They can be really lazy. They're like bad car mechanics, they don't actually check what's wrong, they just guess.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.