Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Any Shooters Here?

Discussion in 'Hobbies, Lifestyle and Sport' started by The Daily Meme, Sep 30, 2019.

1. The Daily Meme

The Daily Meme MY20 Cupra 290 Lux

I run a group on Instagram called Country Boys.

Basically a load of blokes that meet up every now and then at a clay ground and have a little competition.

I wondered if anyone on this forum was a shooter and would like to get involved. Would be interesting to see a few more SEATs in the parking lot among the land rovers and pick up trucks.

perelaar likes this.
  2. Blaptastic

I'll ring Big Ron and ask if he'll lend me a sawn off.

BadBoy03 likes this.
  3. Seastormer

Seastormer Cupra 280/CBF1000

I have Neff guns we use when the grandkids come round, takes me back to my farm days blasting tins off the wall with shotguns

4. perelaar

perelaar Active Member

Yes, I shoot. But I'm living quite far away :)
    I regularly shoot clays, and I'm part of a small syndicate managing a 800 ha rough shoot here in Flanders.

5. Mr Pig

Mr Pig Active Member

I've been clay pigeon shooting a couple of times, I have a friend two goes every Saturday. It was fun and nowhere near as big a kick off the guns as I was expecting. I'd quite like to buy a shotgun but I can't be bothered with all hasle needed to get one. And my wife would hate it!

6. The Daily Meme

The Daily Meme MY20 Cupra 290 Lux

MY experience of getting certified was a brief interview with the enquiries officer. Had a little chat about gun safety and looking after the gun and then 3 weeks later i had the cetficate.

The most faff is getting your GP to send your medical paperwork to the police. It wasn't until the police threatended to fine the doctor surgery that they actually got a move on.

7. Mr Pig

Mr Pig Active Member

I like that. I can't be bothered with GPs. They can be really lazy. They're like bad car mechanics, they don't actually check what's wrong, they just guess.