Anybody running a hybrid turbo with bigger injectors on 2.0tdi

Sean_GT

Im getting my turbo upgraded next week to a hybrid by turbo dynamics. I am also getting a sachs clutch. I been told to expect around 215 to 220hp but if I get bigger injectors then can expect more.
I have the 2.0tdi pd. I was told to use the 170 version injectors as my 140s aint good enough. Can anybody point me in right direction please.

C_ED_99

Jan 27, 2010
The 170 version has bigger injectors, there are people on the forum running ~220 BHP.

URL -> seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=232950

i dont no who is the best, but from what i have read its only the recondision turbos people have problems with from Turbo Dynamics so just get a new hybrid turbo from them if you use them.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I don't think you can use the PD170 Injectors on the PD140 as the PD170 uses a complete different ECU from the PD140 and the the injectors work differently as well.
Alex

Sean_GT

I didnt know that chung. I need to speak to somebody who has bigger injectors added on a 140. I cant afford I brand new turbo from td will have to refurb mine :( comes with warrenty

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I want a hybrid and Uprated injectors on me PD170 Eventually

Theres a guy on here whos running big power on a PD140 IIRC

Sean_GT

i did a few searchs but there is masses of info which is great but im struggling to get thru it all. so ill keep looking and see how far i go. trying to find a decat now. there around £100 so i can afford one but they have them for every 2.0tdi but a skoda :(