anyone have pics of jbs equal length manifold?

t18con

Mar 21, 2002
n.i.
Visit site
like it says, has anyone any links to pics? theres a big red x in the original post. in fact any links to any pics of equal length manifolds would be great.

t18con

Mar 21, 2002
n.i.
Visit site
this is what i had in mind

1.8T_mani_07.jpg

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
it was'nt like that one.
friend of mine (racing against him this year) has this type manifold on his ibiza.. with GT30R turbo...

Got it from Belgium/Holland I think he said... but it was flanged T25 not T3, so he modded it for T3 for the GT30R unit. Runs external wastegate... and is a real piece of work...

t18con

Mar 21, 2002
n.i.
Visit site
have a 30r on the way myself now bill, got a good deal on a s/h one from the states where someone was upgrading to a 35r. thats why im asking about manifolds.

Addo

t18con said:
have a 30r on the way myself now bill, got a good deal on a s/h one from the states where someone was upgrading to a 35r. thats why im asking about manifolds.

That will be intresting to see and here that set up at full crack. Another Garrett set up will be an intresting alternative.

JBS Sales

Hi
As far as I am aware we do not have one.
I do know that we only supply the manifolds for work that we are doing in house.
We do not do them to sell on I am afarid.
I know that alot of work has gone in to it.
But I will see James but I doubt that we have one.
Sorry
Sarah

JBS Sales

Sorry
But I dont think that that was the equal length manifold.
We show them off to let you know what you can get.
Sarah

ryan_s3

Mar 27, 2004
i had one of those equal length manifolds and it's really good quality,from dutchdub, i think,unfortunatly it didn't fit well with my s3 but should work on others.Also had a cast manifold from aet(t25 fitment) which was poor and the turbo fouled big time.

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
t18con said:

The source was Dutch I think... so maybe dutchdub guy is the same guy.
Saw some nice manifolds (equal length) at autosports on friday.. very tasty and tempting.

Addo

Mainfolds

In my opinion for out and out performance an equal length manifold would be ideal, but equal length maifolds cover a big area leaving small amounts of space for 3" downpipes which are essential. A GT30 is a large turbo and room will be at a shortage. good luck this looks an exciting project.

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
tims ibiza runs a tubular mani... like a snake of stainless steel... but his turbo is mounted wrong way round with intake on drivers side and external Tial wastegate on passenger side, 3" DP, easier access than mine is (no rear engine mount to get in the way on his)
It did look pretty good to me.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.