Anyone in the oxfordshire area?

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Hey mate,Unfortunatly there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this!,but i am meeting up at Sturdy's
Castle Pub just outside Kidlington (Oxford) on the evening of the 5th of June at 7.00 with a few members of Oxforddubs if you fancy it??

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Yeah i put my name down for edition 38 but thats not till ages im from carterton which part of oxford you from

I spent 6yrs in Carterton when I was in the RAF based at brize, I used to always hate going back after time off as just as you turn of the a40 u see brize in the background and think great I'm back :cry: lol

Dan the FR man

Yeah I am Abingdon mate just outside Oxford :)

Would be good to meet up some time.

Got any plans for any local meets soon?

You going to Gti International?

Dan the FR man

Well I been thinking and what does everyone think about meeting at the kassam stadium car park just when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah could meet up at Kassam at some point. It's convinient for me because I live in Abingdon :)

When you thinking of meeting up?

Dan the FR man

Ello mate I'm in Abingdon as well and yea I'm going gti wat about yourself

Oh cool, wherabouts in Abingdon?

Yeah I am going to GTi international, was hoping to get a stand pass but only joined this forum the other day so probably too late.

I will just go up and park in the normal bit.

Which day are you going up?

Dan the FR man

Hello mate I'm in the army so I'm down near the barracks and I'm going Sunday meet up wiv a couple of lads off here then going up

Cool I am not far from there, just down by Tilsey park :D

Are you guys on a stand or just going on your own?

Dan the FR man

That's not far at all well have to meet up sometime soon and were on the stand mate wat day you going

Not sure which day yet mate (havn't got a stand pass), but if I go up Sunday I'll hopefully meet you there :D

Is that your yellow LCR, so i know what to look out for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan the FR man

Yea sounds like a good Idea can meet up befor if you want I'd like to see the car and yea I do with black wheels

Cool, yeah I am free either tonight or friday night if you want to meet up?

Iv'e got a Red MK2 FR (Petrol) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.