Anyone ordered the Mk3 Leon

welshy67

I've spent a bit of time inside an FR recently and I really like the interior. It definitely is for gadget freaks like me :) It also feels more spacious than my current FR although I have not compared dimensions.

phsroberts

We've gone for the 1.4TSi FR, Red, standard 17", Alcantara, techno pack, convenience pack, winter pack, spare wheel, media system plus and Seat sound system. Having seen a FR on Friday in my local dealer with pretty much all of the above, apart from having in addition leather and 18" alloys, I have to say the cabin is a nice place to be.

All the best, Pub

The media plus comes as part of the teh pack I believe, check they haven't charged for it!

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Gadgets are definitely going to drive up the price when it comes to me ordering!

Was even looking at the sunroof option but seems to put a big lump in the headlining, I guess for the motor stuff, made it look a bit awkward.

phsroberts

Tech pack is LED headlights, SatNav and DAB radio.

All the best, Pub

If you look at the separate navigation system (which is included in the tech pack) it says 'includes media plus'.

If I've saved you £220, can I have half?

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
fr 150

picking up fr 150 on friday from dealers was hoping for a dry day and weekend but it looks like its rain bugger was hoping to get the brake calipers painted

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Nice one mate, let us know how it goes, first impressions etc!

Im sat waiting for the call from my dealer....FR150 ordered, just waiting on the call!

They told me its "in transit" so could be anywhere!

Andy

northernmonkey

Hmmm maybe I should be pushing for an update from H*ob*in eh as I still haven't heard out about my FR 150....Just a rough April estimate from when I ordered in February!

I do however have the design pack with 18 wheels, silver mirrors and sun roof etc which I was told would put the delivery back a bit..

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
I have the 2.0 TDI 150BHP FR ordered (Although through a lease)

Went for:

18 inch alloys
Sunroof
Full LED Lights
DSG Gearbox with Paddle shift
Alcantara seats
DAB Radio

(I basically ticked every option that was available on the order form)

Looking forward to getting in (In a few months times........)

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Just noticed they have added a 2nd Blue to the colour options over the last few days.;)

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
SO im the new guy round here. Ordered a new Leon 1.6TDI Se to be delivered Friday. The FR was just too much on the ins with a wife who hasn't been driving any longer than three year. I've driven so many different cars over the years prestige to standard and back again. For the past two years I've been lumbered by the pug 307 (long story) anyway Im getting back on track with something new.

Loved the car when I test drove it and in reality build quality and all round attention to detail put this head and shoulders above some if not most in its class.

I have a question re the tech pack though. I know further up the thread someone pointed out the tech pack includes media plus which in turn includes 8 speakers from the standard 6. Would this be true for the SE also then? Don't get me wrong the Leon sounded like a recording studio in comparison the the pug however i'm currently assuming 8 speakers applies across the range when the media plus system is selected. Any thoughts?

Nganasan

Feb 28, 2013
Estonia
I think if within Media System Plus description it is stated beside other information, that it includes 8 speakers and this option is available for SE and FR, then even for SE it should mean 8 speakers, despite the fact that FR has 8 speakers without this option.

Actually I wanted to ask from forum members who have already received their cars: What manufacturer summer tyres and which exact type were included by factory? As I understood from local dealer it is a lottery, because different manufacturer tyers are being installed.

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
God i hope mine doesnt have turanzas on it. Got them on my golf gttdi and i think they rubbish.
Very easy to spin the wheels in the wet.
Had Contis on my Kuga, theyre a great all round tyre.

Andy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members