Anyone put quadruple exhaust on a mk2?

GrizzlyUK

Hi everyone,

I've recently got a Mk2 1.8 Gti Cupra Sport. :D
I want to turn it into a project car, but I want to buy all my bits before hand, before I do the 'Pimp My Ride' on it. Most of the work is cosmetic. I will add a pic later, so you can all have a gander.

What i really want to know...
Is it easy to put 2 twin exhausts on a mk2?
I'm just a little unsure about clearance.

I'm putting a GR2 Body kit on it, which will look perfect if I can get quad exhaust.

Grizzly

GrizzlyUK

Jameze - We have the same car! but mines purple. Yea sure, the exhaust is the first thing on the list. Well that and the nasty scratch/dent on the passenger side.

Jameze

Mar 9, 2008
Up Aberdeen Way
Jameze - We have the same car! but mines purple. Yea sure, the exhaust is the first thing on the list. Well that and the nasty scratch/dent on the passenger side.

lol im wantin to put an exhaust on it to but not sure, thinkin ill change in a year coz wanna do a car up big style an want a bigger engine before i do. I aint got a cupra like but i got the ibiza. pretty much the same eh?!

Jameze

Mar 9, 2008
Up Aberdeen Way
Hi everyone,

I've recently got a Mk2 1.8 Gti Cupra Sport. :D
I want to turn it into a project car, but I want to buy all my bits before hand, before I do the 'Pimp My Ride' on it. Most of the work is cosmetic. I will add a pic later, so you can all have a gander.

What i really want to know...
Is it easy to put 2 twin exhausts on a mk2?
I'm just a little unsure about clearance.

I'm putting a GR2 Body kit on it, which will look perfect if I can get quad exhaust.

Grizzly

put a pic up when ya can eh

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
WOW, quad exhausts!
Why.jpg

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
its immensly blessed with WOW factor!
i like to call it a red arrow as it sounds as it is as loud as one!

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
mine had twin on with basically a 2nd tailpipe branched off the rear box and was a waste of time really

GrizzlyUK

They look like 5" tips - I bet it sounds like a beast coming down the road.

I've order my 2 twin exhausts... upswept aswell :p 55 pound cash moniez....

I got to wait for my mechanic to come back from holiday until he can weld it in there, but im not in too much of a rush.

I will post a pic of my car abit later... as I'm at work atm.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.