Anyone put quadruple exhaust on a mk2?

GrizzlyUK

Any ideas on that back box...? Anyone had a back box with 2 pipes out the back... Will this require alot of welding to be done in order to fit this... or am I better off looking for a different backbox...?

Mckellar

* Increases horsepower by 5-15hp due to less restriction on the exhaust

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
i think quads can look right on bigger cars but it got to be a classic 3" or 3 1/2" outword rolled,im thinking on a twin 3" outword rolled for mine

T108

Jul 2, 2008
im goint to make my own system. 2.5"all the way big straight through silencers so its not loud and a stealth exit like the origonal.

i've built a couple of stainless sytems before but due to the current price of stainless may do this one mild, not sure

Firstly,
As you may have noticed Grizzly there are people on here to shoot you down with your visions. But I will try and help you as I am still in the modifying scene if only on the fringes, I have been there with the mad car and mad mods. But if your thick skinned you will be fine :)

Quad exhausts
Couple of examples from my site
main.php

main.php

The bottom chocolatey coloured ibiza has a bravus style rear bumper which can be quite accomodating to quads.

Other bumpers on the marker which will suit quads such as:
main.php

main.php

So IMO the rear bumper on the green and silver one (RS Line) and the Bravus one will suit the rear lines of the car. The kit your looking to put on does not quite suit the lines of the car. What you will find is that the front bumper actually protrudes about 20-30cm past the head lights. Looks good from the front but it looks like a park bench from the side. The kit will be hard to put on then a decent one as I think its been adapted from a Fiat Punto and with the selling picture being a photoshop of a 5 door it's going to be a swine. But if it's what you want to do then go for it.

Feel free to check out my site www.ibizamk2.co.uk for some idea's and some pics. If I could afford to build another mad Ibiza I would ;)

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
Dude just do what you want, its your car and everybodies style is different!

Just remember tho, you dont have to go over the top with mods to get a good lookin car! youve done a good move with gettin a mk2, you dont have to do loads i.e big body kits, massive exhausts and dropped to the point its impossible to drive... a little goes a long way!

All ive done it get rims and it looks 100x better, keep it clean and tidy and they look good enough

Chris

Mckellar

All ive done it get rims and it looks 100x better, keep it clean and tidy and they look good enough

Chris

If its anything like my 1.4 was before i lowered it, it will sit high as a kite

woke up to refugees camping in those arches

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
yeah mines canny high but im not too bothered right now, being a student doesnt pay well so i cant afford coilies, and ive always got my mates in the back so my rims would just rub all the time...

Chris

GrizzlyUK

Thanks to both surcalation & seattoby for giving me a better idea of what damage I could do to my seat.

I’ve got my twin exhaust now… getting it fitted in a few weeks.

I’ve managed to get my mate to book me in to do the body work for me… So hopefully won’t be too expensive. I want to get the aerial smoothed off, need my spoiler replaced, a load of little and BIG scratches sorted.

I would like to have my side skirts front and rear sprayed the same color as the car. Could I get these rubbed down and painted, do ya reckon? Or should I just buy new?

Well I’ll post some new pics soon…

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.