Anyone put quadruple exhaust on a mk2?

Picture1336.jpg

I think it looks alright, could do with more angles of it tho?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
after all said and done, you would probably of purchased what you wanted wether we liked it or not, just dont fink you wqas expecting the response which was giving

Mckellar

after all said and done, you would probably of purchased what you wanted wether we liked it or not, just dont fink you wqas expecting the response which was giving

You've made me proud mate, a select few have done well to make this as thread-wreckable as possible :worship:

Novataken

8v on Bike carbs ;)
Jul 30, 2008
Scunthorpe
To be fair, what your saying is very true.. ibiza's dont suit kits at all, no kit to date i know of has the correct body lines for ibiza's. and y would you put a quad system on it? its only going to impress yourself and 14 year old druggs who think you have dragster engine in it and personally i think it will look crap.

No offence though

GrizzlyUK

None taken... I'm not certain im going to put a kit on it yet.

But It's going to cost me enough to sort out the body work & interior etc. So I will take it a step at a time. See what looks good as I go along.

This is my first car mind you. I think I got abit carried away on ebay at first.

But you must admit that front bumper looks wikkid. Ghost Rider 2 kit. Need a side shot of it. It's an aquired taste I guess.

adam.bernau

This kit is realy bad! Beeza is smoot without any sharp edges!
If you watching this kit for a while you have to see there is a car AND a kit! I mean... there is no upgrade for look!
There si realy few kits what fits(but no better then orig.) this car.
But all is about a taste, isnt it! ;-)

To be fair, what your saying is very true.. ibiza's dont suit kits at all, no kit to date i know of has the correct body lines for ibiza's. and y would you put a quad system on it? its only going to impress yourself and 14 year old druggs who think you have dragster engine in it and personally i think it will look crap.

No offence though

So the F2 bumper on the ibiza in your avatar doesn't suit it at all then :confused:

Be careful when you say not kits suit it ;)

No surprise that I liked it :rolleyes:

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
I shall agree te F2 bumper suits the car, dont agree with the F2 spoiler though

Best thing to do is get the cupra bumpers later style with the side skirts maybe some subtle smoothing.

But all down to personal taste i supose

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
just to add some fuel on the fire ill get a pic of mine later :lol:

before i do though note it's more by circumstances than actual plan

a cheap set of bumpers came up same colour and quicker and easier for me than fixing my F2 at the time

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.