Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
been readin thru this thread and im using Millers 4 still, but only just occured to me that im only puttin in half what I should be, Ie, 1 cap to 40 litres! Ill add another cap later!
If your ever unsure of what to do with something, you can always refer to the free Accessorie i like to call "The instructions" :p
Label on the back will give you a guide to how much ;)

tissot

Jan 3, 2007
york
spoke to the man who invented it yesterday. said they had tons of it made in december. if you ring them they will tell you who has it.

or if your trade and around brighouse you can call in and pick it up yourself.

they have a deal on at the autosport show at the min. 2 bottles posted to you for £25.

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
I just ordered mine from Fasteronline :thumbup:

5 litres for £59.99 inc vat & postage, works out at £6/bottle - Bargain.

Surprised it hasn't made it into the "Bestsellers" list yet !

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Has anyone got an empty Power Plus bottle they might want to send me ?

Will need something to measure it out with, measuring out from a gallon can might not be too accurate :)

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
i have the same problem, 5ltrs arrived today. nothing to measure, used a syringe to measure out amount for what was in my tank at min (1/2full) and used a couple (clean) one shot oil bottles holding 120ml to keep in car for when i fill up. does two fills i recon, 60ltr in tank, get 5 extra most times, and half of one of the bottles or a dcouble dose. woll look out for something better, do for now.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
used it today for the 1st time, pulled over in the park bays @ the garage, decanted it which was a bit of a nightmare double dosed then filled up. its a bit of a faff trying to refill the measure top again.

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
you do know you squeeze the bottle , it has a one way check valve near the top , i think you tried to fill it with the vein up the side of the bottle (snigger)

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
Has anyone got an empty Power Plus bottle they might want to send me ?

That won't be any use to you mate. They are designed to push the required amount from the bottom of the bottle to the top (measuring bit) and stay there once you stop squeezing.
If you try to fill it up from the top you will only get one shot's worth in the top. I think you'd be very lucky to refil a bottle, but i may be wrong.
Migh be worth getting a small pop bottle and measure out the required amount into it and keep it secure in the car. When you fill up, empty the bottle in and keep it so you can re-measure another dose into it ready for next time.
Best i can come up with anyway ;)

Last edited:

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
i just filled up with the cars favorite tipple( ultimate) and added 2 1/2 caps of the new sport4 ,there was some normal diesel and power plus in the tank ( gallon or so ) so i wasnt expected a massive change ,

wow , car flies now , feels really strong and revs all the way -less smoke too, fantastic product :clap:

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
i just filled up with the cars favorite tipple( ultimate) and added 2 1/2 caps of the new sport4 ,there was some normal diesel and power plus in the tank ( gallon or so ) so i wasnt expected a massive change ,

wow , car flies now , feels really strong and revs all the way -less smoke too, fantastic product :clap:

I've said it all along. This stuff is well worth the money :D

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
yip, gotta agree double dosed it last night and car seems quieter, cant say for mpg just yet, fill due on monday morning so try form then. reset my ecu (only disconnected for 5mins, hope that done it). so hope car will go even better.

mpm1987

Spanish Donkey
Mar 10, 2006
i put in 4 1/1 cap fulls tonight, with a full tank of bp ultimate diesel,(40L) have i over done it??? or will i notice best results with this setup??

im thinking of using 3 1/1 cap fulls instead next time?

i know some people have said to double the dosage, so this is what i have done, lol

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
just bought some power plus from a little independant car shop down the road. He's well cheap. He sells the power plus for £6.95 for 500ml!

Asked him if he's going to be getting the sport 4 in, and he said he had the rep in last week and should be getting some in a few weeks! Best bit, he's going to be selling it for £8.95 for 500ml!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.