APR vs REVO

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Had a chat with them and will see what I decide. Apparently quite a few guys from here have already been down there for the map.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
I've sent an email to C&R enterprises, regarding price for a stage 2. Hopefully will hear from them tomorrow. I might even have a drive to see them, and get a feel for how they work.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Mark , what day you going? I'm up here for the weekend , going to see example tonight at capital one arena then back to London on tuesday , could meet up at there place?

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
I've sent an email to C&R enterprises, regarding price for a stage 2. Hopefully will hear from them tomorrow. I might even have a drive to see them, and get a feel for how they work.

I had a quote from them to do my springs found them to be a bit on the expensive side

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
very smart so present a good image I was quoted nearly £600 to fit an eibach pro kit with them supplying it
Ended up getting springs from awesome on here £160 then £150 for fitting in Stapleford with an independent Seat garage followed by a full alignment for £39 so made a good saving

Nov 15, 2011
i will be at santa pod in the next month or so, so will get my 1/4 times etc from there and also will be on a rolling road in may so will see how much the stage 1 APR code has added. and the graphs.

Nov 15, 2011
Ahhh shite, true as i have milltek cat back and intake.

Anyone got something close to this?

And also should i go for a downpipe or suspension next?

Poverty

Cat back wont add any gains, intake about 10hp maybe on the s1 code.

Yeah deffo down pipe next, then all you need is a pump and you are ready for some stage 2 plus goodness! :funk:

Nov 15, 2011
And a clutch and my god I hate the traction control on these cars mine cuts in all the time when dry, maybe because my front
Tires are some cheap as ones need some new ones any suggestions? And surely I would need a clutch too?

Poverty

Me and Wayne ran on a stock clutch on stage 2 plus. They never slipped, but we did near the end of our ownership get issues with the pedal sticking to the floor. Never got to the bottom of why it did it!

For tyres, Michelin supersports, dunno of available in your size yet in the UK though

Last edited by a moderator:

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
Im using the Federal 595RSR's at the moment and they are immense. Hurdy reckons they are everybit as good as his Toyo R1Rs were as well. Plus they are cheaper than pretty much all the other semi slick options

Aaroncupra

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.