ARB hitting the drive shaft

May 15, 2020
Hi there im new here and having some problems with my car i have got a set of the FK coilovers and i lowered my car so much that it constantly hits the driveshaft.

I have seen that i could get a roll bar of an audi tt mk1 to fit my car and this goes under the driveshaft and it will fix my problem but will it fit i need help cheers

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
The Whiteline bar goes under the driveshaft so the best option around really but at that height as mentioned you will probably need some kind of adjustable drop links as well.

Damian @ DPM Performance

May 15, 2020
The Whiteline bar goes under the driveshaft so the best option around really but at that height as mentioned you will probably need some kind of adjustable drop links as well.

Damian @ DPM Performance

ahhhhhhhh it looked like it was a hook my bad, and i do currently have them but they are slitly bigger than the orignals and i was in the garage today and i found an old TT mk1 ABR and i was going to try and fit it but i just need bushings as its a 20mm bar and i have a 24mm on there for some reason factory part i think

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.