Arctic grey LCR with dark wheels

AKcupraR

225 LCR
Sep 13, 2004
Manchester
www.tugteam.com
Just thought I'd put this on the site as when I wanted to see what a silver LCR would look like with darker wheels I couldn't find any pics anywhere.

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

I think they look good :)

Triple D

They look ace, would look good on any colour imho, especially black ;)

gazjones

they look good will go well with red car as well but wot look wrong on any colour really

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
what colour have you had them painted cause i was thinkin of doin mine that colour as i have seen a yellow one with them like that. Looks the nuts by the way

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Looking good! :D Where did you get them done?

Looks like a black chrome finish... was thinking of getting mine done like that :) Mine are a dark silver grey at the moment, used CTR paint.

Got a few pics of mine here with the CTR paint finish. Easier paint match should I ever kirb them or whatever :p

(for some reason you can only see the pics if you click "view full size")

Last edited:

AKcupraR

225 LCR
Sep 13, 2004
Manchester
www.tugteam.com
Looking good! :D Where did you get them done?

Looks like a black chrome finish... was thinking of getting mine done like that :) Mine are a dark silver grey at the moment, used CTR paint.

Got a few pics of mine here with the CTR paint finish. Easier paint match should I ever kirb them or whatever :p

(for some reason you can only see the pics if you click "view full size")

I got them done at panelcare Rochdale (they sprayed rickc's purple LCR a while ago).. they use a wheel guy to do all the alloys, I've got his number if any wants it but think he only works in the Greater Manchester area. He used CTR paint but mixed in some darker paint.