ARGGG HELP Spacer/adapter/pcd adapter.. i dont know

1835harri

The legend
May 21, 2007
Llanelli, SW Wales
This has been asked and asked and asked but nothing really that helps me so here i go..

I had an expensive impulse buy at the weekend and bought myself a set of gleaming 19" RS4 alloys.. stunning.. got them home..Suddenly realised ...ARRRR wrong PCD.

ET42 PCD 5X112

235/35/Z19

I know there are adapters out there but where exactly?? are they hard to come buy..
Tried ebaying to see but no matter what i typed in..nothing.

Im confused. What am i going to need to get these to fit?? or is another pointless buy

Some piccies

cimg1578ea9.jpg

cimg1577ma4.jpg

1835harri

The legend
May 21, 2007
Llanelli, SW Wales
hmm yes i saw those.. damn damn damn damn... could have bought another car for what i paid for these. lol Just out of curiosity what would you expect to pay for a set of 19" Original RS4 alloys like these. Juts to compare what i paid for them :)

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006

They are also going to act like spacers though, 20mm being the minimum disc size. It will increase your track by 26mm, 13mm each side. Shouldn't make much difference to handling. I'm running the same on the LCR but on 18's. Not sure what 19's would be like. Expensive kit though.

65coupe

I'm too old for this!
Sep 8, 2007
Southampton
Buy a Mondeo. they are 5x112 (I know because I bought an expensive set of RS alloys just before I decided to sell the car, and now I have a set of 500mile 18" Rs alloys and tyres that won't fit my LC)

Maybe you could fit a set of Alhambra hubs and discs to your Leon - they have the same PCD as the big Fords, so your new wheels will fit...

Jayt

Oct 5, 2007
if you bought them in a shop and were sold them as set of genuine rims and the turn up too be a fake!!! your actually intitled to a refund because the wheels were mis-represented. if you bought them private and your able to be brave and stand your ground i would go back to the guy who sold you them and ask for a refund you still have rights.

as far as the spaces is concerened, bad idea, the minimum you can get is 15mm which puts the wheels too far out in to the arches and your going to have issues, also your going to get a bit of bump steer even if the arches clear.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.