At last cheap Cupra R brake discs!!!!

c11rgd

Freshie
Sep 27, 2006
I'm ordering a set too, the standard ones. ive already bought the OMP pads. all my driving is Motorway on weekends and teh odd darting around town!

Just got off the phone, to the guys at brakes4u.co.uk, very helpful. said to order before 12 for next day delivery can't complain.

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
ok this is a fairly good price, BUT the turbo grove discs have warped sooo many times on my friends cars

il be needing new discs and pads in jan/feb i think so il be looking around!

ferrodo 2500 sport pads

My turbo groved Warped!!

Are you aware that the 2500 are illegal for road use. Or so the TT shop told me. So i wnt for Ferodo DS Performance

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
i think it says on the box, for track use only. I really wouldnt worry about it, there excellent, even from cold. They just dont have a wear sensor. Should have my new ferredos on monday, getting desprate now!!

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
My turbo groved Warped!!

Are you aware that the 2500 are illegal for road use. Or so the TT shop told me. So i wnt for Ferodo DS Performance

I have drilled brembo discs and RED DOT fast road pads on miine with Castrol Super dot 4 fluid. good set up imo :yes:

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
My turbo groved Warped!!

yawn...
they are not reg 90 approved, because the EXCEED the +/- 15% of OE friction coefficient... ie BETTER than OE.
DS series clearly are not better than DS2500 as they are the lesser grip series, and you are not getting as good a pad as the DS2500's are.

simple. they rock, and are some of the best fast road pads you will come across. SIMPLE.
Beware of scaremongering from some.. utter tosh in terms of performance braking in real terms

:)

Last edited:

slimtater

Feb 15, 2004
Visit site
Did a track day at Curborough and my EBC set up was loads better than the original. Doing triple laps without the fade that I was suffering last time. Still very pleased!