Ateca 1.0L S - Yes Lease

nimdy

Jun 10, 2015
Hi All,

I've seen the 1.0L S model on Yes Lease for a good price. We are having our second child later this year and my wife's Ibiza is too small for two kids and their pushchairs etc.

The S model is basic compared with her current Ibiza Toca. She'd lose sat nav which is a shame, but lease deals increase a fair bit to get the same car in the SE trim. Does anyone know how basic the entertainment system is on the 'S'? It says monochrome 5" screen, that cant be right can it?

Here's the link if anyone is interested - http://www.yes-lease.co.uk/personal...ateca-estate-10-tsi-ecomotive-s-5dr-156511428

Last edited:

kiz

Jan 8, 2015
Yep it's just a 5" screen similar to what you get in the Fabia - I guess the same as the ibiza

nimdy

Jun 10, 2015
Yep it's just a 5" screen similar to what you get in the Fabia - I guess the same as the ibiza

Thanks kiz. Is that monochrome too? I thought most in car entertainment systems had colour screens these days.

kiz

Jan 8, 2015
no they are colour - I got a lease deal - £170pm on the 1.0 S model for 24 months with only a £240 admin fee no initial payment 10,000 miles a year - too good to refuse

nimdy

Jun 10, 2015
no they are colour - I got a lease deal - £170pm on the 1.0 S model for 24 months with only a £240 admin fee no initial payment 10,000 miles a year - too good to refuse

Thanks. I don't suppose you are able to post pictures of some of the screens? I'm interested to know how much it differs to her current Ibiza and my Leon. I cant find pictures online of that specific entertainment system. How do you find the car, good to drive?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.