Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Ateca 1.4TSI in Metallic Black

Discussion in 'Ateca' started by michaelaa, Dec 15, 2016.

1. michaelaa

michaelaa Active Member

First post with pics of my Ateca that I received yesterday. Moving across from an Octavia vRS 2.0TSi DSG6 so a bit of a change.

Can't post any pics, until I've had 15 posts, that will take a while....

Its a 1.4TSi 150ps with 6spd Man with Xcellence package in Metallic Black.

2. michaelaa

michaelaa Active Member

I only live a mile from my work so went out for a drive last night. Impressed with the way it handles for such a big car, nicely damped for everyday driving and a bit sportier than I was expecting.

Liking the ACT through town, 2cylinders in 2nd at 20mph is quite cool.

Anyone else got one? Does yours have that, initially cool but now a bit annoying light that comes on in the dark? Also discovered the Sport view which shows boost, G-Meter (Really!) and KW power. Still finding new things, enjoying it :)

3. andrewpain

andrewpain Active Member

Hi - envious, I am....got a Leon FR and whilst I still love it to bits, I'm finding it hard to climb up out of now. Am almost 100% set on an Ateca, but I want a 3 hour test dive as I'm also now finding the FR sports seat a bit hard after a couple of hours. I have sat in an Ateca excellence in a showroom, and thought the seat felt a bit squashier, but need the extended loan to be sure... It's either the Ateca or a Volvo XC60 anyway.
    how do you find the comfort compared with the VRs?

4. michaelaa

michaelaa Active Member

Seats are comfy although I haven't done a journey in it yet. I'm due to go away next week so I'll pop some comments down then about how it gets on on a run. They aren't as sporty as the vRS seats and I never had an issues with the vRS in 24.000miles of driving so hoping for the same with the Seat.

5. mrratty

mrratty Active Member

In my Leon Cupra if you put a finger on one of the dials and move it vertically you can scroll through and pick what you want each dial to read eg g meter, oil temp and boost. Or have each dial reading boost etc

#5 mrratty, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  6. michaelaa

michaelaa Active Member

Thanks, will have a look later.

Car still going well, looking for a bit more power next :D