Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Ateca 19 ET45 8J wheels fit a Cupra?

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3 (2012-2020)' started by Kirky, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Kirky

Kirky Active Member

Would the Ateca 19 ET45 8J wheels fit a Cupra? The only difference I can see is the 5mm positive offset difference which takes them further out so not an issue. Or am I missing something? The Cupra Ateca wheels look identical to the Cupra R wheels but you can actually buy them as they aren't limited run.

2. I run 19 x 8j x ET45 on my cupra 280 with no problems, don't know about the ateca wheels

Kirky likes this.
  3. Kirky

Kirky Active Member

I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing as they are considerably cheaper than their Leon equivalents yet still made by Ronal.

The biggest negative I can think of is if they weigh considerably more but I can't find any info on weights.

#3 Kirky, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  4. Butty

Butty Active Member

The dimensions suggest they fit, but the thickness of any spokes may still foul on the front brakes.
    Only a trial fitting will tell.

5. Kirky

Kirky Active Member

I'm going to save my pennies and bite the bullet around July next year to coincide with insurance renewal. A long way off but I'll let people know if they fit.

LouG likes this.