Ateca in Hull.

Scunnyviking

May 13, 2016
Popped into Riverside Seat (Peter Stockhill) off Clive Sullivan Way in Hull and was able to view 3 new Ateca which had just arrived.Still to be prepared with protective film on etc and showrooms potentially work in progress but anyways 2 white and one black Excellence,Se and Ist Edition I believe.
Sales manager is sound guy and honest talking..yep strange but true so maybe worth a prod if interested.He eluded test drives already in big demand pre launch on 9 Sept.

Tell

Staff member
I can say Seat in Southend don't have any as of today (Saturday). I gave them a ring since I will be passing by in the near future. So whilst they have been dropped off the back of trailers they aren't in all the garages yet for the launch of the weekend spanning 9th to 11th.

gh2

Aug 2, 2010
They've started to arrive in dealerships. SMC County Garage have a 4Drive Excellence in silver at their showroom and another in Exeter

Tell

Staff member
They should be in at all all the dealers now getting ready for the launch. Some dealers just have the basic ones, others have the top of the range. Official tests drives start from the launch although positive reports about for those that were allowed to take them out before.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.