Atmos Dump Valve?????

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Radek said:
I don't have one in my car but willing to buy , so can't give you opinion based on my experience yet.
But know people running these DVs , no VAG errors or any other issues

You REALLY dont need to buy an Atmospheric Dump Valve, TRUST ME!

The noise i get just from a Forge007P and an open filter is loud but like i said in post #33 if it has a Forge TIP and a remap its SO loud, i know three peeps that have this and they will ALL say the same as me

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Radek said:
How about forge007P + remap and stock air filter ? Any sound ?

Yeah thats what i mean, trust me i dont even have the remap and mine is LOUD! I really dont think the sound of an Atmospheric Dump Valve can compare to the noise these mods can make to be honest

Doing it this way will give you noise that is supposed to be there rather than making it sound like its fake, if you know what i mean?

Radek

Jan 12, 2005
Ruddmeister , yes it sounds more expensive than DV replacement ;)
That's why I'm looking for any advantages and disadvantages

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Radek said:
Ruddmeister , yes it sounds more expensive than DV replacement ;)
That's why I'm looking for any advantages and disadvantages

Cool, i'm just giving you the facts so you can make an 'informed' decision :cheers:

Listen to the movie clip above though and let me know what you think???

jamzee500

jamzee500
Apr 3, 2006
camberley, surrey
Radek said:
How about forge007P + remap and stock air filter ? Any sound ?
ive got a remmaped lcr with the 007p and standard filter turned the valve round yesterday and it just made a pathetic squaeky nosie, id wait till u get the filter if i was u.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
jamzee500 said:
ive got a remmaped lcr with the 007p and standard filter turned the valve round yesterday and it just made a pathetic squaeky nosie, id wait till u get the filter if i was u.

Of the ones I tried on the LCR the BMC CDA looked best, RAM AIR sounded best but Dynatwist is probably the best compromise

jamzee500

jamzee500
Apr 3, 2006
camberley, surrey
Ruddmeister said:
Of the ones I tried on the LCR the BMC CDA looked best, RAM AIR sounded best but Dynatwist is probably the best compromise
after u get the filter does it still squeak but just louder or does it make the nice tshhh noise ?

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Radek said:
But I have stock filter box ( Green filter insert ) and don't want to change ;)

In that case stay away from these forums because you'll be thinking about induction kits now :think: ...........then before you know it you've flashed the plastic and it's fitted to your car ;) .....these forums are a bad influence

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.