Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

Attending a Trackday?

Discussion in 'Other Events' started by vwtrev, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Sparkie

Sparkie Angling Adict.

Cool camera.
    Like the data overlay too. Pretty cool.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
    3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

vwtrev likes this.
  2. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook SCN sticker = +20bhp
    Staff Member

That 360 is awesome! It's the only car thats just as yellow inside than outside lol awesome!

vwtrev likes this.
  3. vwtrev

vwtrev Flying Banana

Cheers, It's my first time using the app with the Gopro and the first time since getting the Gear 360 camera also, so a bit of a learning experience. Unfortunately my GoPro had tipped back which is why the gauges are in the way of the track view and I need to play with quality settings as they are both HD cameras.

4. vwtrev

vwtrev Flying Banana

Just a quick heads up for a potential meetup opportunity (and some fun). #teamCupraR on FaceBook have tempted a few of us with a decent priced group booking for Bedford (GT circuit ) on 29th April 2019. Be great if anyone else is interested, myself and Sparkie on here are booked up.

It's currently £159 with MSVT but you can get a 10% discount £144 by calling them and quoting teamCupraR group discount or seeing the FaceBook group.

Jimbobcook likes this.
  5. theoldboy

theoldboy The Beast from the East

That's a shame afraid we have a SCN Meet in Doncaster on the 28th and I have to be at home on the 29th.

However I wil be at bedford in the Morning testing out the new tyres to see if they can help me get better, What I can see is I need to warm these ones up.