Attending a Trackday?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That 360 is awesome! It's the only car thats just as yellow inside than outside lol awesome!

Reactions: vwtrev

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
Cheers, It's my first time using the app with the Gopro and the first time since getting the Gear 360 camera also, so a bit of a learning experience. Unfortunately my GoPro had tipped back which is why the gauges are in the way of the track view and I need to play with quality settings as they are both HD cameras.

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
Just a quick heads up for a potential meetup opportunity (and some fun). #teamCupraR on FaceBook have tempted a few of us with a decent priced group booking for Bedford (GT circuit ) on 29th April 2019. Be great if anyone else is interested, myself and Sparkie on here are booked up.

It's currently £159 with MSVT but you can get a 10% discount £144 by calling them and quoting teamCupraR group discount or seeing the FaceBook group.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Deleted member 103408

That's a shame afraid we have a SCN Meet in Doncaster on the 28th and I have to be at home on the 29th.

However I wil be at bedford in the Morning testing out the new tyres to see if they can help me get better, What I can see is I need to warm these ones up.

Deleted member 103408

Just booked up Blyton Park - 20th April, its a small but great track taking one of my kids along to enjoy the track.

Reactions: Sparkie

Deleted member 103408

See you got to the Spring GTi meet in your sig., are you looking at running the old Girl down the strip?

No just a day out checking other peoples cars and a bit of watching the pro's have fun.
I seem to recal last year a 700 bhp Polo won.

Deleted member 103408

Hey this is a front wheel drive forum none of that nasty rear wheel drive stuff please.

Reactions: vwtrev

Deleted member 103408

Everyday is a school day and now i understand why some peoples driving is so bad.

Deleted member 103408

What a day, We had a great day out at Blyton Park, Got a very sensible 16mpg.

We popped down to uncle henry's for lunch and it was very civilized but the food was very very nice.

Blyton site was very busy, there was a grass track event, Go Cart event along with a track day.
We had a very wide variety of people and cars and it was the best sunny day so there was a great vibe with quite a few guys having brought barbaques along with them, track was even better in the summer (and I enjoyed it in the winter).

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
Just a quick heads up for a potential meetup opportunity (and some fun). #teamCupraR on FaceBook have tempted a few of us with a decent priced group booking for Bedford (GT circuit ) on 29th April 2019. Be great if anyone else is interested, myself and Sparkie on here are booked up.

It's currently £159 with MSVT but you can get a 10% discount £144 by calling them and quoting teamCupraR group discount or seeing the FaceBook group.

This time next week.. :)