AUQ's Imperial Blue LC 20vt

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
what map are you thinking mate?, i rang S h a r k performance earlyer too, they say i would need a custom stage 2 map instead of generic map,

am still thinkin R* but dont want custard code as heard bad vibes!

they all pretty damnd expensive thou!

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
r* can put on a custom map anyway, he would more comfortable this way knowing everything is set up properly. he rarely does generic maps.

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
Ok, a bit of a update, resprayed my rims today, i quite like em !

imag0156q.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
thats looking good fella, now get a move on and get them fitted. i'm gonna be respraying my parts as there was water contamination somewhere so got a new filter, new hose and gun and another £120 of paint to do the bonnet, a rear door and the hatch. i'm off work until wed so have this weekend to get it sorted. missus aint happy but when are they !

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
lol!, yeahman, im hopefully gettin the FMIC and front end on tomorrow, skirts are provinge bit of issue as i thought i could just attach with screws/drilling/bonda but thinking i may need clips,brackets !!! dunno?

My missus aint happy about the car eating up yet another bank holiday but...needs must! ;)

My skirts will need a respray due to contanination , thats the only bit im pissed at!!!

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
Been busy today!, got my new FMIC fitted, rear bumper and front bumper, i do have to remove the front end again for a more snug fit though as not happy.
all in all though i think its a vast improvement on before.

imag0180a.jpg

imag0182j.jpg

imag0184r.jpg

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
well, get everything ready, new compressor and the f*cking thing didnt work properly (didnt hold no air) [:@] gotta buy another one now but have to wait for screwfix to deliver it. luckily i have the old mans car to use for a few days :)

looking at your pics, is that the standard exhaust? you need a nice 6x4 oval pipe sticking out the back :D

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
Im well happy with the outcome, just waitin for my skirt fixing kit from Sere motors and then on with them ;)

Last edited:

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
now that looks so much better. i didnt need another compressor after all, there was a hidden filter which i had to connect so all painted up now...i'll have to redo the hatch as the lacquer ran where i passed over in the centre by the bage, will give it 2 weeks before doing that bit again, happy with bonnet and rear drivers side door.

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
Glad your paintworks gettin there buddy, as for skirts ill do a full guide me thinks, ive contacted Mo and asked him how he's getting on with his, are u up for a local meet sometime fella?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.