Aura Code Help

Alienwater

hello, i have put my original aura stereo back in my leon 1.6s and accidently locked it out; it displays a 2 and the word 'safe'. I following instructions on this thread, with no avail....still safe 2! I have the headset all plugged in, i lock the car and wait an hour. Come back and switch on the headset and it still displays the damn safe 2. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to be bringing this up AGAIN.
I'm having exactly the same problem with my 2001 Leon 20vT. When I enter the code Radio 1 flashes on, but then the radio turns off.
I've tried following the instructions given in reply to the above thread but it goes back to 2 Safe.

Any help very welcome

Alienwater

Strangely I entered the code on the way to work and low nad behold the stereo fired up...for about 30 seconds and then back into safe mode:cry:. Now, every time i enter the code it works but for varying lengths of time before going back to safe. I've tried pressing PTY after entering the code but there's no beep and it goes back to safe again after a minute or so.
Any ideas?

rodrigues1492

Hello Good evening, my radio aura passes safe to 2000 but I can not dial the code because the buttons do not work. what can I do?
thank you

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.