AURA radio code

5dr

Aug 23, 2005
Hi after a bit of work on my car the battery was disconnected and now my radio has locked out.Im the second owner i dont have the radio code my local dealer has no record of the number but can get me it for £25 which I think is a bit steep.Is there any other way of getting this code? I have taken the radio out and have its serial number if this helps. Cheers David

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
This might sound daft but have you checked the code hasn't been written on the back or the top of the headunit somewhere...

My code had been wrote on the headunit and as it was an ex demo car when i bought it, it must have been the SEAT dealer that done it...

Worth a look anyways

arjnoro

Ok here it goes folks again, I'm helping because I was very frustrated with mine for a month. I got the following info from my dealer in Mexico via telephone. NO CHARGE. He informed me that the code might be under the ashtray. Pull out the ashtray and there might be a sticker under the ashtray with the code. It may be on the side of the radio unit or in the glove compartment. My code is 0777. Anyway turn your stereo on (car off) then wait for an hour!! no key inside ignition either! come back your display should have changed from SAFE to 1000. Then input the code first and then press the SCAN button and that's it!!! good luck, did mine yesterday!!!!

Scoldy

aura

on my screen it says safe witha a wee 2 i nthe left hand corner how do i go about fixing this?

cuprachris81

Aug 20, 2009
north herts
i have the serial number on my unit but no code, the previous owner never used the aura as he had is own, is anyone on here able to get the aura code for an 05 leon fr?

cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members