aura users manual

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Just got a '99 V5 today with cd changer but no aura manual. Didn't get it from a Seat dealer so wondered if I can download it from anywhere? tried a search on google but couldn't find anything. I'm sure I'm not the first to ask but couldn't find it in any of the threads either. It's the user manual not the service manual that I need.
I would be grateful for your help.

Getgaff

Less bounce, more beans
Mar 14, 2002
Numpty Land
Visit site
Are you after the radio/cassette version or the radio/single cd version?

I have scans available for the radio/single cd Aura HU user manual if you want it. Too big to email (5.5MB) but I'd be happy to burn it to a CD-ROM and post it to you FOC.

Let me know.

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Thanks for replying Gareth, I'm actually after the radio/cassette version with cd autochanger. I'm still waiting for my radio code so haven't even been able to play with it yet although it looks like most of the controls are fairly standard, but I would like to know how to programme in radio stations etc. I'll not put you through the effort of burning a cd yet in the hope that someone might get back to me with the cassette version. However, I'm deeply grateful for your kind offer and might get back to you as, assuming the radio controls are the same, that's the bit thats probably the most complicated.
Cheers for now.
Gray

Getgaff

Less bounce, more beans
Mar 14, 2002
Numpty Land
Visit site
No worries. I suspect functions such as tuning the radio etc. are similar across both headunits, so my scans may give some guidance.

It's no bother whatsoever to burn a CD, just give me a shout and it's done.

Good luck with getting the code :thumbup:

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Gareth,
I'm coming back to you again to take up your offer. I've sent you a private email with my details. Thanks for your generosity - it's what makes this forum tick.
Gray

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Gareth,
Thanks a lot for the CD - true to your word it arrived today and it has all I need on there. :) Give me a shout if you ever need anything.
Cheers mate :cheers:
Gray

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Thanks for your reply, it seems I've got the V3 as it does indeed have the headphone button. Only thing is the link was for the service manual and I was after the users manual. Not to worry though Gareth sent me a cd with a similar manual to the one I needed - not a cassette/cd changer version but I mainly needed it for radio programming and functions anyway.
Cheers.

Katman

Sorry squib it is the only manual of aura that i have.. if there is someone that has any other manulas of nay seat system i could also upload them to this server so that anyone can download them :coolthumb

gvala

Dec 27, 2005
Hi, I'm a new member from greece and I wonder if someone can email me the aura cd owner's manual, since I never got it from seat.
Thank you in advance

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.