Aussie V8 Supercars

jonv

Sep 2, 2005
Yes!
Can't find any coverage of the Melbourne rounds on MotorsTV though.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I watched the delayed coverage last weekend. Awesome stuff. :D I'd love to be able to go to either Adelaide or Bathurst some time. :)

Been playing Adelaide on Toca 3 all the time since. :D

Johnsy

IainW said:
I watched the delayed coverage last weekend. Awesome stuff. :D I'd love to be able to go to either Adelaide or Bathurst some time. :)

Bathurst is probably the best circuit in Australia. Took the Laser around there back in January.

Snaps here.

--paj

boom

Jul 15, 2005
holden

my ex boss used to race an old bathurst holden over here . he did quite well with it. it was great at rockingham and donnington.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Ric Wood?

holden_ang5.jpg

There's a couple of Falcons in the BritCar Championship at the moment. Infact the driver and team owner is combining it with racing in the Fujitsu V8 Series in Australia, the 2nd level of V8 Supercars.

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Absolutely love watching the big v8s look awesome with flames shooting out on the overrun!!!If I remember right motors tv usually show the Bathurst 1000 live every year.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
They definitely do. I sat up all through the night watching it last year. :D Full of incident right up to the last hour when Ambrose and Murphy had a massive shunt and blocked the track.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members