auto glym stuff

slinger

Dec 18, 2005
north of watford
i know a few of you out there use very high quality cleaning products such as swissol and zymol but i can't really justify [afford :lol: ] to spend a couple of hundred quid on cleaning stuff so i use auto glym stuff, which isn't cheap but thought it was a good brand....... i used their shampoo to clean, their 'super resisn' polish and then their high gloss protection polish and the result is really good! i'm well pleased with it it took me 4 hours yesterday in the freezing cold! but it was defo worth it!!! a small point to mention is that i used to just use their 'ultra gloss' polish and yeah it made it gleam but after a few washes it washed off and i always wanted a polish/wax that would seal and protect the paint and i now reckon i've done that with the afore mentioned stuff, now just need to wax my wheels and give my windows a polish with the window polish stuff they have - jobs a good 'un!!!!! :D

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Yup totally agree its pretty good. Got myself some p21 and car lack stuff that everyone is going on about. I am gonna make a direction comparison.

MK8

Let us know which wheel wax you use, and if its any good... I want to get some, but i havnt noticed any on the shelves before as i have never used it! Want to though, im like you though, just want standardish stuff!

i've used autoglym for 15+ years. My ex-brother-in-law worked for Aston Martin, and he won't use anything else!

I use the shampoo and super resin polish. Perhaps i'm not fussy enough, but i look no more than 2 1/2 hours to wash, dry, leather, polish, hoover and glass polish. guess i'm not spending enough time on my cars????????????

i was given some pdi or topgold stuff from a valeter, (not really sure what it is) haven't used it yet, but really looking forward to whaen i can, to see if it's any different from what i already use!

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Vicky M said:
i've used autoglym for 15+ years. My ex-brother-in-law worked for Aston Martin, and he won't use anything else!

The bloke that Valet's my car is an Autoglym user, he has a fairly impresive valeting business keeping 6 blokes employed full time.

However, I persuaded him to use my swissol on my car and after using it he is now going out to buy some for his own car because he is so impressed by it.

I do think the likes of Poorboy's, P21s, Carlack and Klasse AIO will give similar results for about 1/5th of the price of swissol though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise