Auto Meter Wide Band & EGT gauges

RSTuning

really?looks like it's straight off ebay to me:no:

So far the stuff we have had from them has been fantastic, the idea of the single gauge is great for many people. I have some of the stand alone stuff in (inc EGT) and they are ok. Really shallow gauges :)

HTC

Sep 2, 2004
PLX is nice stuff, but expensive and a fair few boxes to hide away as far as i can tell.

RSTuning

Got some I can see this Saturday? :)

I am 100% sure i have the EGT in so yes no worries mate :)

I agree it can be expensive but we tend to get a decent margin which we can pass on :)

Hiding multiple boxes can certainly be a pain, always somewhere though :)

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
PLX is reccomended for DTA standalones also, they do now more than their previous Innovate

My Zeitronix works fine with my DTA also tho.

stewbie55

No longer a Newbie
Aug 12, 2006
Thought I'd post up a couple of pics of the Racediagnostcs gauge I've just installed - gives EGT, Lambda, Oil temp, Boost, BHP, Torque, Timing pull etc etc. EGT and oil temp are only on Me7.5 cars though - LCR and TT.

DSC01057Medium.jpg

DSC01059Medium.jpg

stewbie55

No longer a Newbie
Aug 12, 2006
Bit of a long story...

Originally I had a vent modified by Nev on here who was doing them for the Race Diagnostics guy.
It was originally supplied to me like that but the RD guy wasn't happy as the screen aperture had been made a bit small. It then turned out that he was getting some "proper" inserts made for Leon/A3 airvents so he swapped it out for me. Think I got the first one!

I'm very pleased with it, matches the dash well and lots of useful features :)