1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Auto Start Stop error

Discussion in 'Mk5 Ibiza FAQ's (6J) 2008-2017' started by alijay036, Apr 5, 2019.

1. alijay036

alijay036 Active Member

My 65 plate FR has been a dream up until a few weeks ago, when an 'Auto Start Stop Error' started showing and obviously the Start Stop, stopped working, coupled with this the Fan speed controller, The temperature knob and location knob illuminations stopped, is it possible that this could be a fuse and if so which as I have looked at the fuse diagrams and none show for these things. Any ideas?

2. RUM4MO

RUM4MO Active Member

This thread should really have been posted in the main Ibiza MK5 section to get best coverage, if I were you, I’d copy it across to that correct area and either delete or close this thread down.

This might be due to a heavily discharged battery or a battery which now has degraded and has effectively a very low capacity when compared with its spec, it might also/or have a reduced CCA capacity. I’d get that battery tested.