Auto Windows roll-up

alexmitsev

Hello,

I've been searching for a vag-com mod for auto windows roll-up on a 2007 Cordoba 1,9 T DI with no luck :( . Sorry if this thread has been discussed already.
Can you please tell if this mod is possible? Any instructions.
Thank you.
Regards,
Alex

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Two options;

1. Your ECU is the same (or similar) to a mark 2 Leon. In which case it's possible, look for the very large mk2 leon vag-com thread, as it's all in there.
2. Your ECU isn't the same as a mark 2 Leon. In which case it can't be done with vag-com, you need vcds-pro or vag-tacho.

Unfortunately my 01 Toledo is example number 2...

alexmitsev

As I'm a squid :D , can you tell if there's a way to check which option am I without testing the mark 2 Leon thread :) ?

Regards,
Alex

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Actually, doing the mark 2 Leon thread is the easiest option! What I found was that if the ECU cannot be done via vag-com, the software coding range doesn't go high enough. So this is the instruction;

Module 46 - Central Conv.
Coding
Byte 4
bit 0 - Comfort opening power windows via door lock active
bit 2 - Comfort opening power windows via remote control active
bit 3 - Comfort closing power windows via door lock active
bit 5 - Comfort closing power windows via remote control active

But the coding for my car only gives a range of 0-32767, which isn't enough bytes. You can do the selective locking as that is byte 0.

alexmitsev

Almost done :)

Hi,

I've enabled the horn during remote lock :)
I also did the 'Comfort closing power windows via remote control active', however It's not working.

Initialy when I saved the "Comfort closing power windows via remote control active" the car wasn't locking the rear dors :D , so I had to add +4 (or +2 can't remeber) as decimal. All dors are locking now. :)

So, now any idea how to lock the windows with the remote lock?
Is there any special combination on the remote I need to use?
I simply want when I lock the cark via remote all windows to roll-up automatically.

Kind regards,
Alex

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
The only thing I can suggest is be patient with the remote. Now I've activated it on mine, I've realised that it takes three or four seconds after the doors are locked for the windows. I thought mine hadn't worked until I accidentally held it too long and noticed the windows move!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise