Autodab

andyccr

FR CR
Jul 19, 2002
Essex
We are a Connects2 dealer and I've seen the demo version in the sales guys Leon Mk2 pre-FL. The Autodab works really well, its just a bit of a pain to initially set up the presets, but once done its a great item.

There is going to be a massive application list. however the one you are currently looking at in the link you've given is only for the original large grey 'Blaupunkt' factory fitted unit in the 2005-2009 cars.

There is going to be a 'VW-1' interface which will work with the following units Blaupunkt/Siemens-VDO "RCD300, RCD500, RCD210, RCD310, RCD510" fitted to VW range of cars, however we don't currently know if this will work on any other VAG based car with the same units fitted.

I've got a powerpoint presentation file which shows some more details about the product if anyone is interested.

Andy

ATGNI

Jun 16, 2009
Andy,

Very interested in this. I want dab in my car with the minimum of mess and cost. I've got an 07 fr with the standard stereo, is there anything like this that will fit and work with this?

Cheers.

Scott.

andyccr

FR CR
Jul 19, 2002
Essex
Scott, well if you have the large grey factory unit with the monochrome screen in the sort of centre then yes there is a kit for this car due out in about a weeks time.

ATGNI

Jun 16, 2009
Andy,

Nice one. I'll see how well it integrates into the stereo and how useable it is.

I may have to dump the standard stereo anyway due to the aux not working/being unavailable.

Cheers.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.