autoguage boost guage fitting !

cawsey18

Apr 5, 2009
hi there ,, right just bought an autoguage boost guage for my mk1 leon fr . Im abit confused as to where the vacum hose is to connect the little t coupler ? any ideas a photo diagram would be most usefull thanks chaps

cawsey18

Apr 5, 2009
cheers for that mate . ive gone for attaching it to the fpr . taking the original pipe sticking the t piece in it , then a piece of tubing to the regulator . then the hose to the guage .. does anyone know if this comes under much heat ? do i need to use really thick silicone tubing to attach it cheers

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
No, that sounds fine what you have done.
Here's mine

dscf0316medium.jpg

lavoCupR

i was fitting my autoguage (boost) yesturday, attached to the FPR through the bulk head etc beside the main wiring loom. when i turned the car on the EPC light came on then the Engine light (not flashing) whats this about? would it be because i hav'nt wired the guage yet? or have i done something?

lavoCupR

naw they are staying on, just the EPC and engine. i connected to VAG COM and it told me accel position sensor reading to high, and the other was some voltage to low fault, i cleard them and the engine light went off but epc still on, cud i have nicked a wire or something maybe

lavoCupR

yea carefully, my mate came along then and tried to widen the hole by wiggling the drill around

lavoCupR

one wire completely niped, another one showing copper, obviously the two lights

cheers lad

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.