Aux and USB problem.. Seat Leon FR MK2 06 plate

Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys,
I have just brought a Seat Leon FR 2.0 tdi (pre facelift I believe) and i'm having an issue with the aux and usb not working at all? It's underneath the stereo. I put an aux in, looked at all the programming on the stereo even when it says 'Aux On' and it's just fuzzing and beeping. The USB doesn't work at all, no power going to the phone at all from that. Cigarette port works fine, but when using, the stereo signal just doesn't work at all. I'm thinking there's some sort of electrical fault?

Does anyone have any idea of getting the Aux or USB to work? I don't like using the Cigarette port for the above reason, can't even listen to the radio when I use it.

Cheers!

ChocoMilkShark

Jul 25, 2018
Might be a issue with the cables behind it try putting a usb with a led on it so u know if it has power if not the only option really is to pull it out and check the connectors.

elnigel

Nov 25, 2002
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Visit site
Pre facelift doesn't have the aux and usb next to each other down in the cubby in front of the cup holder bit. Has someone retrofitted a facelift centre console in for some reason previously? Maybe it's not wired in?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise