AUX Bluetooth device

dm222

Dec 7, 2013
Hello,

Can anyone give me advice on a good bluetooth device to connect to the AUX, so I can share sound from my android to the car?

I bought a cheap one and although it works, the sound is bad a never connects automatically, I have to go to the smartphone and force it to connect to the device which is bad for me as I do mostly short distances.

what I want is a device that would connect almost instantly to the smartphone and automatically when I turn the ignition on or when I press the button to turn on the device (if applicable).

Thanks

Ryone

Jul 22, 2019
Why don't you just use the AUX port? The quality is going to be way better, most of the adapters are just crap.

Reactions: dm222

dm222

Dec 7, 2013
Because I like more the bluetooth system...
It is easier to use the phone without a cable...
Also because I do short travels

Cheap adaptors loose quality but as long as it is AAC I think it doesnt loose quality.

Benjy3000

Sep 16, 2018
Because I like more the bluetooth system...
It is easier to use the phone without a cable...
Also because I do short travels

Cheap adaptors loose quality but as long as it is AAC I think it doesnt loose quality.

I personally went for one of these in my Ibiza: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075SWJMJ7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've since removed it, not because I've had any issues but purely as I am going to be upgrading the head unit to a Alpine Halo 9 which has bluetooth and Android Auto built-in. Will be sure to share my experience on a separate thread.

Reactions: dm222