Back from the bodyshop!

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
They did well, good match - good quality of work. Its going back when the upper spoiler arrives, its also going to have one of the skirts replaced as the quality isn't great.

I added a few badges and removed the SEAT, TOLEDO and V5, added number plates and surrounds. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Very nice. What's the red badge on the grill?

Put up more pics when you get the roof spoiler on. Personally prefer to see just the roof spoiler without the boot one, but that's just me. Looking good though.

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Thanks for all the comments - the colour has really grown on me. Especially since its been buffed up. Its got a pearl to it and its not as "brown" as I thought!

The badge is a Seat Sport one, one on the back too. Keeps people guessing.

miniator

Jun 23, 2006
not bad, nice colour....very unusual.

lowered more all round would set it of a treat.....not a fan of the rear spoiler nor the roof mounted one thats too come

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Cheers, as I said its virtually finished - just a couple of things to sort out and I'm there!

flares

Feb 11, 2007
newport,south wales
Looking good , I think the german plates make the quite a difference to the car. I`ve had to take mine off as they`re having a clampdown and doing on the spot fines locally on illegal plates . Any more mods planned ?

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Have been fine with the plates, but they haven't been on there too long. They do really change the look of the car. I do keep the original plates in the car however.

As far for more mods, just the spoiler and I think thats it. Maybe I will get it chipped and a Miltek in a few months.

Anymore ideas?

Orpster

Bigfella what are you alloys ?? as in make and size as i like them and i'am thinking of investing in some soon..

Deleted member 5241

Bigfella, love the car, but....

Am I the only one that thinks it would look cleaner with no rear spoiler or one that was a lip type as used on M3's?

BMW_M3_E46_Trunk_Lip_Spoiler___New.jpg

Just a thought ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.