Back from the bodyshop!

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Bigfella, love the car, but....

Am I the only one that thinks it would look cleaner with no rear spoiler or one that was a lip type as used on M3's?

BMW_M3_E46_Trunk_Lip_Spoiler___New.jpg

Just a thought ;)

IMO the tolly is But ugly with nothing on the boot.....it has to have something, it just looks too plain otherwise.
i know you can get the Beemer style spoiler for the Bora, but havent seen it for the tolly.........

every splitter i have seen has been black Stu, but i guess you could paint it....mind you if you did paint it and then whack it on a ............say .........speed bump....i think it would get messy quite quickly.

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
I like this girl.

She says exactly what I think so I don't even have to type it!

How male of me!

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
I like this girl.

She says exactly what I think so I don't even have to type it!

How male of me!

;) Glad to be of service :lol:

I shall just be known as Bigfella's PA.........

have you got that roof spoiler sorted yet...i am dead excited bout seeing it!!!!
will be dead green with jealousy too!!!!:shrug:

Last edited:

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Haha!

Yes I have, its at the body shop now, just waiting on the replacement skirt then he can start spraying them. I'll have to pop down another day to have them fitted. Hope they will be OK!

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
every splitter i have seen has been black Stu, but i guess you could paint it....mind you if you did paint it and then whack it on a ............say .........speed bump....i think it would get messy quite quickly.

Makes sense.
It just seemed a shame to have one unpainted component amongst all the smooth gold shininess, IMO.

Deleted member 5241

You're right, the backend of the Toledo is, well, butt ugly. I just think that now the rest of the car looks so smooth, aided by the colour coding, the rear spoiler sticking up looks at odds witht he rest of the car.

I reckon the problem is the lights and that red brake light that runs all across the rear that ruins the back end. The leon looks worse!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members