Back in the game

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
Some of you may know i sold my ibiza :( just before xmas to move on to a new project. Well due to a turn of events ive had a change of heart and after not been able to find anyfink that press the right buttons apart from another mk2 im back in the game and will be looking for a new ibiza at the start of March.
Im after a a BLACK 2.0 16V with the tiger stripe half leather seats and a well looked after one if poss. So if anyone knows of any that will becoming up for sale in the not to distant future let me know ;)

Im looking forward to been back on scn. Theres sum great guys on here i have met :)

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
thats why I have never sold mine, been 5 years now! Be honest I was going to sell up after I bumped it to buy an Evo but the way life goes my Passat is too small now!

Since I've brought a dog I need something bigger, an estate or 4x4 so if I did give up on the old Mk2 last year all I would have now is an old mans car as the Evo would need to go. Now I have my Ibiza all finished and an old mans car on the way! lol

Want a Passat?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
my old man has an evo and that really tempted me to get it...well he was getting it or me...i assumed id kill myself so i let him buy it! ...mk2's rock tho

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
my old man has an evo and that really tempted me to get it...well he was getting it or me...i assumed id kill myself so i let him buy it! ...mk2's rock tho

Well hopefully I get to see how a well built Mk2 comapres with an Evo out on track this year :D

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
well, mine will keep up with the scobbys for the first 40 yards and then when the turbo has spooled im left in a cloud of dust...they really dont like it tho when you leave them behind to start with

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Well picture the look on their face when you start behind and then you're ahead of them! I know what what look is like lmao and that was before my bodies!

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
he was not a happy boy..he was revving the balls off it to, and i sat there with the wurzils playng and not even looking at him to start with! yeah baby!

i had a yellow ibiza and it was mint...looked so fresh when clean...matching paint was a righ ball ache tho! good luck with the new one when you get it

crossedmike

haha i love the fact that i can take a non turbo scooby from the line lol but as you say turbo ones are a bugger lol i think i have a change then get slaped in the face with there rally style mudflaps

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave_R

Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
haha i love the fact that i can take a non turbo scooby from the line lol but as you say turbo ones are a bugger lol i think i have a change then get slaped in the face with there rally style mudflaps

Play with the engine you wont have any problems from the turbo ones either! ;)

Brummy who said it was on a public highway? I meant a track session :)

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise