badge handle project **with pics**

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
well im not into the chrome bling bits on the car and after spraying the front S badge anthrasite i thoyght the rear handle needed something a bit different, ill get some pics of it on the car so you can see how it matches the colour of the car,

what do you think

SNC12093.jpg

SNC12094.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
i wanted it to look like the S was just there really,

yes alot of prep, as you can see by the date on the first pic but i did snap the plastic slats so been on the hunt for a new one,

ive perfected spraying with a rattle can now,

ill get pics with it on, (actully i wont as its to cold to put it back on,

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
no used the same handle although i got one off ebay for the slats between the S as thay break easy,

it was quite fiddly as when you take it apart there is a spring that can pop out,

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
just put it on the car the badge is shiney and the car is filthy, colour match is good though, looks like it was done from factory,

ill get some pics when its clean,

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
chop chop nev you've had hours to clean it :D. Just joking, spraying looks great quality. Looking forward to pics, could look good on mine too!!

AK1210

Top job mate, the badge looks really nice... I agree wiv James Walker about the colouring, I reckon it would look the dogs on my Platinum grey LCR.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
No I haven't done mine yet.

Need to try and find where I've put my spare, ooppss!
I will be leaving the plastic it's 'natural' colour and going for a black S I think (to match the front, minus the stone chip before anyone says!).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.